https://www.flush-bathrooms.co.uk/abacus-easi-plan-bidet-frame-980mm14005Abacus Easi-Plan Bidet Frame 980mm https://media-flushbathrooms.netdna-ssl.com/media/catalog/product/5/8/586_1.jpg148.00GBPInStock/Toilets/Toilets/Frames & Flush Plates/Wall Mounting Frames/Toilets/Bidets/Toilets/Toilet Accessories/Brands/Brands/Abacus Direct</p><div>
<p>Easi-plan is an ultra flexible range of concealed sanitaryware installation frames that allow the bathroom designer to design with flair and imagination. Pre-wall installation is a new and innovative way of installing bathrooms and sanitaryware that is both extremely practical and aesthetically pleasing. Comes with an excellent 5 years guarantee for complete peace of mind at the time of purchase.</p>
<h3>Easi-Plan EPBI-05-1505 Bidet Frame Features:</h3>
<hr><ul><li>Supplied with full pre-wall installation bolt kit</li>
<li>Supplied with 2 x Isolation Valves</li>
<li>Weight tested farmes to 400Kg</li>
<li>Excellent sound deadening properties</li>
<li>Adjustable height waste connection</li>
<li>5 year warranty against manufacturing defects</li>
</ul><h3>Easi-Plan EPBI-05-1505 Bidet Frame Specification:</h3>
<hr><table class="data-table"><tbody><tr><th class="label">Width</th>
</tr><tr><th class="label">Manufacturer Part Number</th>
<div class="productNasw"> </div>234.00Abacus Directadd-to-carthttps://media-flushbathrooms.netdna-ssl.com/media/catalog/product/5/8/589.jpg
Easi-plan is an ultra flexible range of concealed sanitaryware installation frames that allow the bathroom designer to design with flair and imagination. Pre-wall installation is a new and innovative way of installing bathrooms and sanitaryware that is both extremely practical and aesthetically pleasing. Comes with an excellent 5 years guarantee for complete peace of mind at the time of purchase.
Easi-Plan EPBI-05-1505 Bidet Frame Features:
Supplied with full pre-wall installation bolt kit
Supplied with 2 x Isolation Valves
Weight tested farmes to 400Kg
Excellent sound deadening properties
Adjustable height waste connection
5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Easi-Plan EPBI-05-1505 Bidet Frame Specification:
Manufacturer Part Number
Made In The Uk
For Delivery Of Small Items
Once your order has been dispatched you will be emailed your tracking reference number and carrier details so you can track your delivery on-line.
For Delivery Of Large Items (Pallet Delivery)
Once your order has been dispatched you will be emailed advising your order has been collected from our distribution centre by the carrier company with a consignment number. If your delivery is on a standard economy delivery (Approx 6 working days from date of order) you will be called by the carrier to book in the delivery on a day and time which is suitable for yourself. Please note deliveries can only take place on a working day (Monday to Friday) and exclude bank holidays and weekends.
For larger items (normally deliveries on pallets) we aim to deliver the product(s) to you at the kerb-side at the nearest access point for the delivery vehicle. You must arrange for the transport of the product from the kerb-side once it has been unloaded from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available on request and may be subject to an additional delivery charge. It is the customer's responsibility to dispose of the empty wooden pallet and any packaging.
Somebody needs to be at the delivery address on the day of delivery because the carriers will require a signature for the goods.
We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. We recommend that you do not confirm the start date with your installer until you have received and checked your delivery. If you do not check your delivery is correct before installation starts we will not accept liability for any additional costs that you incur while any product issues are resolved. Before any of our products are loaded onto our delivery vehicles and leave our premises to be delivered to you, we undertake a quality control check which consists of a visual examination of the product. If however, in the unlikely event that you receive a damaged product or the packaging is damaged, it is your responsibility to report this information to us within 14 days from receipt of the product and before any installation work is undertaken. We will then deal with the product in accordance with our returns policy for defective products. Once you receive your delivery it should be checked immediately for any damage, missing items to enable you to sign for the delivery accordingly. If however, on opening the packaging you discover you have received a damaged product, it is the customer's responsibility to report this information within 14 days from receipt of the product.
1. If you would like to return an item to us we will arrange your credit card / paypal account to be credited. You can authorise your return by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Unwanted items cannot be returned after 14 days of receipt of goods.
3. We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 7 Days of receipt of goods.
4. Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
5. We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
6. If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
7. You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
8. When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return.
Terms and Conditions
Once you receive your items, please do not store them away for later inspection, as if any goods received are damaged, faulty or incomplete, you must notify us within 7 Days of delivery via email, quoting your order number for reference. Please open each box and check thoroughly for damages. If we are notified within the given time frame, we will then organise a replacement and collection.
1. Non-Faulty goods will only be accepted for return if you requested to return them in writing within 14 days of receipt.
2. Ensure that the goods are in resalable condition.
3. Return the items to their original packaging, which should be in a resalable condition.
4. The packaging should be resealed using the minimum quantity clear sticky tape necessary to safely secure the box.
5. Contact us in writing for a Returns.
6. If you’re not sure whether the condition of the packaging meets the returns standard, take photographs of the repackaged item showing all 6 sides of the box.
7. The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of your original request to return the goods.
8. Make arrangements with your courier for the return of the goods. The items should be insured. If they are not in a resalable condition on arrival to our warehouse, we will refuse the goods and you will be liable for the costs of additional carriage and the products.
9. Advise us of the courier you are using and the date the goods will arrive at our warehouse.
We will typically determine that reasonable care of the products has not been taken and are not resalable if:
1. The cartons are significantly torn and/or damaged. You should take reasonable care when opening the cartons to inspect the item.
2. There is writing on the cartons.
3. Brown/duct tape has been used.
4. There has been an excessive use of tape.
5. The packaging we have supplied you is missing or significantly damaged (carton, polystyrene or bubble wrap).
6. The goods have been damaged.
Any goods returned to us that do not meet our criteria for resalable conditions will be refused and returned to you via your selected courier, at your cost. Please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to be made. If you are unable to follow any of the above procedures, contact us so that we can help you. If an item is returned as faulty and is subsequently found not to be faulty no refund will be made.